Wednesday 31 October 2007

Done With The Scene.

That's it. I've had enough. No more. I've had enough of all the gossip, all the backbiting, all the lies, half-truths and embellishments. That's it. No more. This is the straw that broke the camels back. No more ARF?, no more Narcs, no more meeting up for drinks in gossip central (aka The Star), I've had enough of it. I let myself fall into it all again and as usual the result was I was let down. Well, no more. I'll still go to the gigs, you can still say hi and all that jazz, but I'm not part of any group anymore and I won't join in with all that shit. It's gone too far this time. I'm not your fucking plaything anymore. I'm not your comic relief. I'm not your friendly ear when you need a good moan or a gossip.

I am not your friend. So leave me the fuck alone.

No comments: