Friday 17 August 2007

NUDE LINDSEY LOHAN NUDE CHRISTINA AGUILLERA NUDE BRITNEY SPEARS NUDE PARIS HILTON SEX TAPE HOT NAKED TEEN BOOBS PLAYS WITH HER WET PUSSY NUDE LESBIAN

Not really.

It's a dirty tactic. A friend of mine called told me he called one of his posts "Nude Christina Aguilera" to increase hits on his blog. I would put a link up to his blog, but I forgot to ask what the adress for it was. Useless me.

No. In fact the real point of this post is to partly boast and partly be really annoyed at the fact that I was in the Oxford Mail today. Yes, if you go here
http://www.oxfordmail.net/display.var.1620883.0.coffee_shop_in_hot_water.php
you can see the whole story about the Facebook Group "Get Fucking Costa Coffee Off Cowley Road", where you will see this.

"Paul Askew wrote: "I die a little inside every time I see it.""

Now initially I found this hilarious. Then I read it again and got quite annoyed. See, I wrote a comment on one of the discussion boards that I felt made a pretty good point. Yet they use part of my first comment on the group page that kind of makes me sound like a bit of an over-dramatic, whining twat.

Cheers for that Oxford Mail.

No comments: