No matter how many times I tell people that I like or dislike something, people seem to forget. Usually when their opinion is different to mine. You all seem to just block it out. So here, in the first of a series of posts I will be writing, are some things I like and dislike, that no matter how many times I tell you them, they never sink in your brains.
* I hate the Arcade Fire. I think they're painfully shit.
* I don't like Captain Beefheart. His songs fall into 2 categories. Obtuse for the sake of it, or boring.
* I hated the film "Secretary". It's fucking rubbish.
* I don't like coffee or tea.
* I don't like beer.
* I like Jamiroquai.
* I liked Sexy Breakfast.
* The film "The Lost Boys" is fucking boring.
* I don't like Modest Mouse.
* I've never seen an Alfred Hitchcock film. No, not even that one.
* I don't like avacado.
* I love bovril sandwiches.
* Sometimes I don't wear underwear.
* Low is not my favourite David Bowie album.
* Diamond Dogs is.
* I really really hate sneezing.
That'll do for now.
The next person who acts surprised when I mention one of these things gets knifed in the genitals.