Tuesday 24 April 2007

The Blog Has Landed.

They said I wouldn't keep it up. They said I'd get bored of it. Little did they realise the size of my ego and my desire to force myself upon the world. And now, after 6 months, Hannah has had to begrudgingly add me as a link on her blog! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Victory is mine!

In other ramblings, why did no-one tell me about this Last FM thing? Is it because you all don't want me to ruin all your fun by being better than you at yet another thing? Yeah, of course it is. Pussies. I wasn't going to set one up, but I'm considering doing it now just to punish you all.

Who's sorry now, eh? Not me, that's for sure.

2 comments:

han said...

you're an idiot. last fm is a big secret so people can't see how many times i have listened to the piggleswick folk in one week, dammit x

Pipsywoo said...

Congratulations Axl.