Thursday 17 September 2009

Other Things TMF Has Taught Me.

*Pixie Lott is marketed purely on the fact that she has the legs of an 18 year old. (Yes, I know that she IS 18.)
* The new Dizzee Rascal 'Holiday' song is dreadful. Really bad. At least as bad as 'Bonkers'.
* Goldie appears in the video for 'Holiday'.
* The Temper Trap sound like U2 covering Friendly Fires.
* Hockey are rubbish.
* A video/song does not need a cooling off period before it is played again. The new songs by Pixie Lott and Dizzee Rascal have both been shown twice in the last half an hour.
* Calvin Harris always sounds like he has a cold when he's singing. (Oh yeah, another lyric I wanted to mention in the previous post is from the new CH song: "I tell my good friends 'Get out the way, of all the lightning hitting the trees today'.")
* American 'R&B stars' have seriously massive egos.
* There is a very good reason why JLS didn't win 'The X-Factor'.
* The guy from the 'Postal Gold' advert is very creepy.
* Madonna will once again take over the world's ears, even though she hasn't done a decent song for years. (And no, 'Hung Up' was not good.)
* A lot of music video directors are total perverts.
* Someone REALLY needs to start making some good pop music again. Especially now that the normally flawless Sugababes have let us down.
* Lady Gaga really sounds like she's trying to impersonate M.I.A. on the Wale track she guests on. (I would say that that Wale feat. Lady Gaga track is good, but I can't tell if it actually is, or if it just seems like it is in comparison to everything surrounding it.)

I'm sure there's more I could say. I may add to this list if I think of any more.

No comments: