Wednesday 16 September 2009

Another Axl Dream.

So I had a dream last night that I was testing a new armoured body suit for a Government agency, and they had me test it by trying to retrieve three bionic cats, who had been trained and injected with enhancement drug type things by this same agency. For some reason the cats were called Beethoven's Late String Quartets Volume 1, Beethoven's Late String Quartets Volume 2, & Beethoven's Late String Quartets Volume 3. After chasing after and being attacked by these super cats, I managed to catch Beethoven's String Quartets Volume 2 (almost caught volume 3 aswell, but couldn't handle both at the same time) and take it back to the building/facility where a bunch of scientists were. They seemed very pleased that I had managed to catch one of the cats with out coming to any harm at all. They were excited by the mobility and protection I had in this suit. I was on my way back out to hunt the other two down when I woke up.
When I woke up, I was rather confused.

No comments: