Tuesday 23 December 2008

I Wrote A Post Today...

...and it wasn't that great. I mean, I liked it fine enough but it just didn't seem to fit with this blog. I think I've become a little bit precious of this blog because this is by no means the first time this has happened and it really annoys me whenever it does coz I just delete what I've written and feel a bit down for no reason I can really put my finger on; so today I set up a new blog on Posterous where all these little offcuts will now go. It may end up being total rubbish, but I'm giving it a go and seeing if it works out. If anyone's interested, the address is:
http://axlsrottenpotatooffcuts.posterous.com/
There is a new little link to it at the top of this blog too. I already don't like the address, but it's too late to change it now. Balls. Oh well.

No comments: