Monday 22 December 2008

Axl's Weird New Obsession.

In the last few days I have become a little obsessed with the idea that the Queen is going to die soon. I keep clicking 'refresh' on the BBC News website just in case it's been announced in the last 3 minutes or so. I have absolutely no idea why this random obsession has popped into my head, but it won't leave. I find myself wandering into daydreams about what the public reaction will be, what the papers will say, how the tv news will report it. Even now, while writing this, I've had to check BBC News again incase it has happened in the 19 minutes since I last checked.

What the fuck's wrong with me? It's not like I even like the Queen so it's not a fear, but it's not like I want her to die or am looking forward to her dying or anything, and I'm certainly not claiming to be predicting anything, or that I'm getting a premonition or some shit like that. I just don't understand this weird obsession I have gotten about this.

Is this really strange? It feels really strange.

2 comments:

Ergh Argh said...

Write this as a short story... GO!

cotty

Anonymous said...

I had a similar thought the other day when talking about newsflashes with someone. If she does die now tho you'll need an alibi

Grundy