Friday 3 April 2009

OK.

So I've been considering taking some creatine supplements or something like that to build up my muscles and make me look real buff like Superman. My main concern about this though is that, like, will it cause women to literally fall from buildings for me? Coz I don't know if I could save them if they did. Like, maybe I could save a couple of them, but I'm pretty sure I'd do my back in pretty quickly if it kept happening. How am I gonna save a plummeting damsel in distress with a bad back? Not gonna happen. I wouldn't be able to leave my flat even to go to Tesco if ladies were falling from great heights at me while I had a bad back. Also, even if I didn't do my back in and handled the whole catching a falling girl thing really well, it would probably get really tedious after a while, having to save women wherever I went.

Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna do that after all then.

No comments: