Thursday 12 February 2009

To Beard Or Not To Beard.

I've decided to grow my beard again. I've missed having a full on beard, so I'm gonna go for it.
There is just one annoyance about this. Other people.

If someone get a new hairdo then general courtesy means that even if you think it looks like it was cut by a severely tourette's affected 5 year old, you nod and still say it's nice.
If someone grows a beard however, people think they have the right to take the piss and/or slag it off to your face.

You don't. So piss off.

3 comments:

Fat Chan said...

Are you kidding? I LOVE magical Axl beard...gives me good purchase dear sir!

x

Pipsywoo said...

My personal opinion: Axl with a beard is a good idea!

Although, I'm a general beard fan, good, bad, trimmed or Robinson Crusoe!

Miss Gray said...

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE BEARDS!

Yours is particularly great though as it's on your face. And you know how much I love your face.