Wow, I haven't been this ill for a long time. My body clock and thermometer are both fucked and I can't quite make sense of anything. I keep zoning out and there's a community of ants that have taken residence in my head and keep having Carnival parties. On top of that, an angry goat is eating my guts from the inside and Chun-Li from the Street Fighter games has been Spinning-Bar-Kick-ing my throat for the last 36 hours and my voice doesn't sound like my voice anymore (if anyone's wondering, my voice sounds like Bette Midler and Tom Waits having sex). Oh and this morning I can't breathe properly.
For some reason this has made me decide that it would be a really good idea to put up photos of doodles I have drawn this term at College.
If you click on a photo, you can see it bigger! Isn't Blogger clever?
1. Doctor, I Am Seasick!
3. Way Out.
5. Witness Protection Program.
4. Kula Shaker Sound System.
6. Scheherazade's Third Year Part 1: "As Above..."
7. Scheherazade's Third Year Part 2: "...So Below."
8. The Angelfish Sings A Cup Of Tea.
9. Weak At The Knees.
12. I Really Don't Think You Should Put That There...
10. The Ancient Volcano Grew A Plant On It's Side And Erupted Moving Stars Into The Sky. Some Of Them Fell Back To Earth, While Some Danced Off Into Space Where They Could Be Seen For Millions And Millions Of Years.