Tuesday 25 May 2010

Dear Diana Vickers...

...did you write your song 'Once'? I ask ask because I'm pretty sure I read in an interview with you in a magazine that you write your own songs. Now, I seem to remember that in this interview you came across as a pretty intelligent person, yet you so proudly sing in this song that:
'I'm only gonna let you kill me once.'
Now, I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but it pretty much only takes once. Being murdered isn't really a more than one time deal, I'm afraid. It's kind of final like that. The person you are singing to won't need to kill you a second time because, well, kind of because that's sort of impossible, and if there was a chance that this person did kill you and you came back to life, you would at the very least... you know what, I've lost where I'm going with this. It's a stupid fucking lyric. That's all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you really THAT stupid?? The song is about killing LOVE, .. NOT, I Repeat, NOT about killing as in dead.

Furthermore,.. do your frigging homework, .. It is documented virtually everywhere, that the song was written by Cathy Dennis and Eg White. If you don't know 'this', and not prepared to find out, but are fully prepared to malign someone, you really shouldn't be posting this crap.

Mr Axl said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You're amazing. I'll respond to this fully when I have more time.
God I love anonymous commenters.

Anonymous said...

lol vickers army gona fuk u up

Mr Axl said...

lol vickers army can fukin chek my reply post lololol

http://axlspotatofarm.blogspot.com/2010/05/anonymous-diana-vickers-fan-speaks-out_27.html