Friday 13 November 2009

How To Make People Come To Your Church.

Has today's modern and 'enlightened' (i.e. heathen) society lead to a decrease in people attending your local church services? Want to win back the increasingly disillusioned public? Well, why not take a leaf out of the churches in St Clements, and put up some quirky posters!
Just take a look at the kind of thing you could be doing!






Got some spare puns lying around?
Heck, don't just leave them there gathering dust, put them to good use!













Everyone loves sport, right?
Use that to your advantage!
Here's some clever wordplay that proves that those old sporting terms are more versatile than you might have thought.













Woah there! What's this?
Yeah, okay, see everything needs fuel of some kind to function, right?
Well, why is your soul any different?
I think you will agree that this has certainly given you something to think about, huh?








I bet that because of these amazing posters, the St Clements churches are full to the flipping brim with worshipers now. Quite frankly I don't know how I'm here typing this when my local church is just a short walk away with regularly inspiring nuggets such as these.

1 comment:

Pipsywoo said...

I must start visiting, I wonder if their pool table is better than The Duke's?