Tuesday 25 August 2009

Dreams Cont.

This sudden phase of being able to remember my dreams is a bit of a double-edged sword.
On the one hand I remember such bizarre gems as the dream I had the other night about people selling their legs to make money and so loads of people had one false leg. Only one though, there was some law against people selling both their legs. There were people going round drugging people and taking their legs from them to make money on the black market. Y'know, like you used to hear about people doing with kidneys. What happened to that by the way? Did other people's kidneys suddenly stop being profitable or something?
On the other hand though it means I remember dreams like the one I had last night that was so horrific and upsetting that I don't even like thinking about it, let alone want to write about it on here. It's making me not want to go to sleep.

No comments: