Saturday 1 March 2008

Axl is wondering...

...how long it will be before someone produces a full cast stage version of R Kelly's "Trapped In The Closet". Come on, it's got to happen. It would be amazing, and you know it.
I bought the dvd of all 22 parts done so far, and watched them all in a row in one sitting. It was pretty much the best thing ever. (It was so good that I forgot to eat my Milky Way!) Did leave me a little shellshocked though. It is quite an experience, I tell you! It's taken over my head a little bit, all I wanna do is watch it again, but I'm going to The Star to booze it up for my mate Enders' birthday. I know that the whole time I'm there, I'm gonna be singing a narative of everything that's happening as that instrumental goes through my head. Trapped In The Star Pub. "That guy's ordering a Guiness, Now Seb is pouring a Guiness..."

Actually, that doesn't sound half bad. Tonight may be a lot of fun. Or really annoying for everyone else if after a couple of boozes I decide to sing it out loud.

No comments: