Tuesday 5 June 2007

Axl Is A Pussy.

In the last couple of days I've heard a friend of mine say something totally unnecessary about another friend of mine and been really pissed off about it but said nothing to them. I've also had a colleague say something that I find appalling and have serious moral issues with but once again I have said nothing. I can only conclude that I am a pussy, and, in the first case, a bad friend. I could still call them up on it, but I won't. Because I'm a pussy.

Sorry for that self-indulgent paragraph. I'll be more entertaining next time.

1 comment:

Pipsywoo said...

Wait till you read my latest blog - that is self indulgent (but towards someone else).

The first matter, is a tough one, it's something that at times it's easier to brush aside and assume it was a spure of the moment reaction and not an actual 100% feeling. And if all else fails, the easiest thing to remember that although confrontation can be fun at time, ignorance is bliss!

If it still bothers you in a week, relocate your bollocks, stand up and say something.