Saturday 30 April 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: 30

Day 30: Your favourite song at this time last year.
Oneohtrix Point Never - "Hyperdawn"
I was actually sad enough to go into my last.fm page and look up what I was listening to in April last year because I couldn't think of what to put for this one. There wasn't really any one artist or song I listened to significantly more than any other. So I looked at what I listened to on April 30th last year, just to be really pedantic. Turns out I listened to a lot of Oneohtrix Point Never that day, so I've picked my favourite song from the album "Rifts." Enjoy.
(Sadly the sound quality of tis vid isn't great, but it's the only vid I can find on YouTube for it, so it has to do. Listen anyway, it's a fucking great track.)



and with that, we are done. Sorry if this whole thing got tedious. I hope there were enough songs you liked to make it worth it.

No comments: