Friday 1 April 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: 1

There's a thing called the '30 Day Song Challenge' that loads of people are clogging up Facebook with. I wanted to do it when only about one or two people were doing it, but now so many people are doing it that about half of my news feed is people putting up music videos. Which is kind of annoying.
On my other blog (http://paulaskew.tumblr.com/), I'm trying to take part in NaPoWriMo, which means I probably won't be writing anything on here for the whole of April, so I thought I would do the 30 Day Song Challenge on here.

Day 1: Your Favourite Song.
'Dayvan Cowboy' by Boards Of Canada.
This is a song I never get bored of. In my mind it is perfect. I love the video for it too (even if it does cut about half a minute out of the song).

No comments: