Friday 4 February 2011

Mr Axl's Grumpy Old Man Blog.

So, I watched 'Come Dine With Me' earlier and this absolute cock-end called Brian said "I thought we were having Greek, but it's lamb. Where's the mint sauce?" Earlier on in the week, he'd criticised someone for having a French menu with no French food because he recognised what the food was. Which begs the question, what the fuck? What does he think people eat in other countries? Was he expecting some sort of boiled tortoise? Or maybe slow roast unicorn? Or maybe some exotic six legged, twelve titted animal he'd never heard of because it doesn't fucking exist?! Jesus, the fact that someone can be such a total fucking imbecile in this day and age quite frankly astonishes me.
Yeah, that's right. I just wrote a blog post about 'Come Dine With Me.' I'm embracing my getting-old age, yeah?

And now 'America's Next Top Model' is on and Tyra Banks looks like she's wearing some sort of remodelled high class windbreaker.

What?
I sound like a grumpy old man?
Sorry, what part of "I'm embracing my getting-old age, yeah?" don't you understand?!

1 comment:

Pipsywoo said...

People like Brian, is why my plan to sterilise the world makes total sense! He wouldn't be allowed to breed in my world!